You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Within moments of walking into a property for the first time, a prospective tenant has already decided if they will consider making it their home. It is important to clearly define the way you want residents to feel when they arrive at your property.
a Little Accent has been built on the belief that subconsciously, design choices in color and placement psychologically influence how we feel in an environment. This emotional connection will make or break a closing.
Color is a strong language that speaks volumes to your perspective residents. It is a powerful tool that can be the catalyst that determines whether your prospective resident feels like they just came home.
We have created memorable first impressions through our experience in:
- Remodels & New Construction
- Multi-Family Housing Renovations
- Re-Merchandising Common Areas
Let’s get together and see what your first impression is.
Our Commercial Design Services
- Development of the design concept & direction
- Interior space planning
- Color & Paint Consultations
- Research of materials & sources
- Select & purchase furniture, art & accessories
- Window treatments
- Fabric selection
- Select & specify, but not provide nor install:
- Interior & Exterior paint selections
- Flooring selection
- Surface selection including countertops, wall surfaces, decorative features, etc.
- Ordering and expediting interior furnishings & communication with resources
- Coordinate the shipping, receiving & delivery of all materials, furniture, art & accessories
- Install or supervise job site installation of all the above furniture, art & accessories
- Detailed inventory list provided at completion of project for owner’s accounting and insurance purposes