Mary Cox is a Seattle based Interior Designer with a passion for color and design. Incorporating her resourceful decorating style with her incredible eye for color, she has been highly successful in creating imaginative environments for over 25 years. Her projects have taken her to New York, Kentucky, Washington, California and Colorado. She is a member of the NWSID (Northwest Society of Interior Designers), has written numerous design articles for magazines and newspapers, and was recently featured in Costco Magazine, Do it Best Hardware National HOME magazine. She has also won awards for her commercial remodels.
a Little Accent has been built on the belief that subconsciously, design choices in color and placement psychologically influence how we feel in an environment. This emotional connection will make or break a closing.
Our imaginative and resourceful decorating style has created memorable first impressions through our experience in:
- Remodels & New Construction
- Multi-Family Housing Renovations
- Re-Merchandising Common Areas
- Development of Design Concept & Direction
- Color & Paint Consultations
- Interior Space Planning
Awards By Houzz
- a Little Accent – Best of HOUZZ 2018 Award, January 2018
- a Little Accent – Best of HOUZZ 2017 Award, January 2017
- a Little Accent – Best of HOUZZ 2016 Award, January 2016
- a Little Accent – Best of Houzz 2015 Award, January 2015
- a Little Accent – Best of Houzz 2014 Award, February 2014
- Reveals Top-Rated Building, Remodeling and Design Professionals
- a Little Accent of Woodinville, WA has also been awarded as an “Influencer” and “Recommended” by Houzz, the leading platform for home remodeling and design. a Little Accent was chosen by the more than 40 million monthly users that comprise the Houzz community.
Visit our HOUZZ page @ http://www.houzz.com/pro/alittleaccentinteriors and read some of our reviews.